Last updated: April 17th, 2023
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We use the term “personal information” to refer to information that reasonably identifies, relates to, describes, or can be associated with you. Data that has been deidentified or that otherwise cannot reasonably be related back to a specific person is not considered personal information.
Personal Information You Provide: We collect personal information that you provide to us directly, which may include your name, email address and/or phone number.
Personal Information We Collect Automatically: When you use the Services, we or third parties we work with may automatically collect certain information using technologies such as cookies and other tracking technologies described below.
- Clickstream Data: As you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each website you visit. This information, which is sometimes referred to as “clickstream data,” can be collected and stored by a website’s server. Clickstream data can tell us the type of computer and browsing software you use and the address of the website from which you linked to the Services. We may collect and use clickstream data as a form of aggregate information to anonymously determine how much time visitors spend on each page of our Website, how visitors navigate throughout the Services, and how we may tailor our web pages to better meet the needs of visitors. This information will be used to improve our Services and our Services.
- Social Media Platforms and Networks: If you interact with us on social media or use features, such as plugins, widgets, or other tools made available by social media platforms (such as Instagram or Facebook) in connection with our Services, we may collect information that you share with us on social media or that such platforms share with us. Please review the privacy policies and settings of the social media platforms and networks that you use for more information about their privacy practices.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you, which may include contacting you about and providing you with our Services, responding to your direct inquiries and providing customer service, and adding you to our mailing lists and sending you emails from time to time;
- For marketing and promotional purposes;
- For security and fraud prevention;
- To comply with legal obligations;
- To support core business functions; and
- For any additional purposes that you specifically consent to.
HOW WE DISCLOSE OR SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who may use your information to provide us with services including, but not limited to, website hosting, infrastructure provision, information technology services, customer service, and email delivery services. These service providers may have access to personal information that is necessary to perform their functions, but they are only permitted to do so in connection with performing services for us. They are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
- Business and Advertising Partners: We may share your personal information with third parties who partner with us to provide marketing and advertisements. We do not control how these third parties use and share your personal information once they receive it. You will need to contact such third parties directly for information about their privacy practices or to exercise any rights you may have (including if you would like to opt-out of marketing messages).
- Business Transfers: We may share your personal information and other information with third parties in connection with a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the assets of Country Bay, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which the assets transferred may include information about the users of our Services.
Please note that if you specifically consent to additional uses of your personal information, we may use your personal information in a manner consistent with that consent.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES
If you are using purchasing tickets to the Country Bay Music Festival, you will be redirected to Front Gate Tickets to complete your purchase. Country Bay does receive any payment information in connection with your purchase, and any information you provide to Front Gate is subject to its
The Services may also integrate with social media services. We do not control such services and are not liable for the manner in which they operate. While we may provide you with the ability to use such services in connection with our Services, we are doing so merely as an accommodation and, like you, are relying upon those third-party services to operate properly and fairly.
You should be aware that any personal information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, forum, social network, or otherwise may be viewed and used by others. By using such features, you assume the risk that the personal information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties.
INTEREST BASED ADVERTISING
- Targeted Advertising / Behavioral Advertising: We may ourselves, or with third-party vendors, use your information to deliver targeted advertising to you when you visit our Services or other websites. Cookies, clickstream data, and other similar technologies described below may be used in this process. For example, if you are searching for information on a particular product, we or our vendor may cause an advertisement to appear on other websites you view with information on that product. This form of advertising, sometimes called “targeted advertising,” “behavioral advertising,” or “cross-context behavioral advertising,” enables us and our vendors to know about your interests in connection with the delivery of a specific ad. We believe that such advertising is helpful because it allows you to see advertisements that are relevant to your interests.
If you would like to opt out of these interest-based advertisements, please follow the opt-out process described in the section titled Your Choices below.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your personal information for as long as your inquiry is active or as needed to provide you with the Services, and for a reasonable time thereafter in accordance with our standard procedures or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. Even if we delete some or all of your information, we may continue to retain and use anonymous or aggregate data, or any other data that constitutes non-personal information. Please note that we will not be liable for disclosures of your data due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties.
- Opting Out of Messages or Services: We may send you marketing messages via email and SMS message. If you receive a marketing email from us, you may unsubscribe from future messages in accordance with our standard unsubscribe process (such as by using the unsubscribe link included in an email)[, or by sending an unsubscribe request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org]. If you have opted-in to receiving automated marketing text messages at the phone number provided, you may reply STOP to unsubscribe. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. Please note that if you opt out of certain electronic communications, certain aspects of our services may no longer be available to you.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies: If you would like to stop or restrict the placement of cookies or flush any cookies that may already be on your computer or device, please refer to and adjust your web browser preferences. Further information on cookies is available at allaboutcookies.org. By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Services or some of its functionality may be affected.
Note that cookie-based opt-outs must be performed on each device and browser that you wish to have opted out. For example, if you have opted out on your device browser, that opt-out will not be effective on your mobile device. Additionally, if you opt out on one of your devices, that opt out may not be effective on all of your devices. However, please be advised that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on some mobile services.
Some browsers have a Do Not Track (“DNT”) feature that lets users signal to websites that they do not want to have their online activities tracked. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
- Interest-Based Advertising: You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from certain data and advertising partners that participate in certain industry self-regulatory programs. The DAA provides a website at aboutads.info/consumers with information about how to opt out of targeted advertising from some or all of the DAA’s participating companies. Additionally, the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) offers a website at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/ where you can opt out of interest-based advertising from some or all of the NAI’s members. Please note that by opting out, you will continue to see generic advertising that is not tailored to your specific interests and activities. In the event that we perform cross-device matching (as described above), once you have opted out on one device (“Opted-Out Device”), we will not use any new data from the Opted-Out Device to identify you on another device for interest-based advertising purposes, and we will not use data from another device for interest-based advertising purposes on the Opted-Out Device.
For targeted advertisements delivered through mobile apps, users may opt out of certain ads or reset advertising identifiers via their device settings. To learn how to limit ad tracking or to reset the advertising identifier on your iOS and Android device, visit the following links:
- iOS – https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074
- Android – https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
You can also install the DAA’s AppChoices app on your device to opt out of targeted advertising by certain providers, and to select system-level advertising preferences on your device (such as “Limit Ad Tracking” on Apple devices, or “Opt-out of Interest-based ads” on Android devices).
Finally, to learn more from the NAI about how to opt out of targeted advertising on mobile devices, you can also visit the following link: https://thenai.org/opt-out/mobile-opt-out/.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
If you submit personal information to us, that information may be processed in a jurisdiction where privacy laws may be less stringent than those in your country of residence. By submitting your personal information to us, you agree to the transfer, storage, and processing of such information in foreign jurisdictions including, but not limited to, the United States. Please note that personal information transferred to the United States is subject to access by law enforcement.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. When we become aware that personal information (or other information that is protected under applicable law) from a child under 13 has been collected, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our databases. If you believe we might have any personal information from or about a child under 13, please contact us by using the information the section below titled Contacting Us.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If you have any questions about our privacy or security practices, please shoot us an email at email@example.com.